Ⅰ.Phonetics ( 5 points)
Directions:In each of the following groups of words, there are four underlined letters or letter combinations marked A, B, C and D. Compare the underlined parts and iden-tify the one that is different from the others in pronunciation. Mark your answerby blackening the corresponding letter on the Answer Sheet.
1. A. penalty B. moment C. quarrel D. absent
2. A. sympathy B. material C. courage D. analysis
3. A. starvation B. suggestion C. satisfaction D. situation
4. A. donkey B. turkey C. money D. obey
5. A. revise B. consist C. advertise D. visit
Ⅱ . Vocabulary and Structure ( 15 points )
Directions : There are 15 incomplete sentences in this section. For each sentence there are four choices marked A, B, C and D. Choose one answer that best completes the sentence and blacken the corresponding letter on the Answer Sheet.
6. Jonathan and Joe left the house to go for__ after supper.
A. walk B. the walk
C. wallks D. a walk
7. He pointed at the new car and asked, "___ is it? Have you ever seen it before?"
A. Why B. Where
C. Who D. Whose
8. My father asked __ to help with his work.
A. I and Tom B. Tom and me
C. me and Tom D. Tom and I
9. Nowadays little knowledge __ to be a dangerous thing.
A. seem B. seemed
C. does seem D. do seem
10. If their marketing team succeeds, they __ their profits by 20 percent.
A. will increase B. would be increasing
C. will have increased D. would have been increasing
11. You'd better take these documents with you __ you need them for the meeting.
A. unless B. in case
C. until D. so that
12. I haven' t been to a pop festival before and Mike hasn' t __
A. too B. as well
C. neither D. either
13.__ is known to the world, Mark Twain was a great American writer.
A. As B. Once
C. That D. It
14. John complained to the bookseller that there were several pages______ in the dictionary.
A. lacking B. losing
C. missing D. dropping
15. Not until the game had begun __ at the sports ground.
A. should he have arrived B. would he have arrived
C. did he arrive D. had he arrived
16. Moviegoers know that many special effects are created by computers, they often don' tknow is that these scenes still require a lot of work.
A. That B. Whom
C. What D. How
17. The president is to give a formal __ at the opening ceremony.
A. speech B. debate
C. discussion D. argument
18. When I am confronted with such questions, my mind goes __, and I can hardly remember myown date of birth.
A. faint B. blank
C. dark D. blind
19. If they are willing to lend us the money we need,all our problems will be__
A. solved B. caused
C. covered D. met
20. This article __ more attention to the problem of cultural conflicts.
A. cares for B. allows for
C. applies for D. calls for
- 「辅导资料」2020年二级建造师《工程法规》重难点思维导图解析汇总 2020-06-04
- 双代号网络计划总时差自由时差计算，必须拿下的二建案例考题！ 2020-11-23
- 2020年二级建造师建筑实务真题案例题知识点归纳总结！ 2020-11-19
- 二建法规考试速记口诀分享，各章节知识点权重分析！ 2020-11-19
- 还没考二建的考生注意了，今年的考题解剖一定要看！ 2020-11-05
- 2020年二级建造师《公路工程》实务科目考试真题及答案 2020-11-03
- 2020年二级建造师《水利水电》实务科目考试真题及答案 2020-11-03
- 2020年二级建造师《建筑工程管理与实务》考试真题及答案 2020-11-02